Nutritionist Job description
– We are an innovative, unique and differentiated platform, providing a more complete health and wellness service to consumers.
– We are looking for a licensed nutritionist/ dietitian to offer counselling and provide our clients with comprehensive tips and advice on matters of wellbeing and performance in an online platform.
– Assess a client’s medical history, nutritional background, lifestyle habits and evaluate their dietary needs.
– Offer counselling and recommend positive modifications in nutrition to address client’s dietary restrictions.
– Create individualized meal and supplement plans that promote healthy lifestyle and covers client’s needs.
– Create individualized meal and supplement plans that meet the athlete’s energy needs and goals (for sports nutritionist)
– Provide recommendations and counsel clients for supplements related to wellbeing and sports performance.
– Write articles concerning nutrition and supplements to educate the public (optional).
– Licensed degree in nutritional science and dietetics
– Proven experience as a nutritionist (has accomplished hospital dietetic training)
– A minimum clinical experience of 3 years.
– Knowledge in supplements and meal planning
– Good communication skills
– Fluent in English and/or Arabic
– Owns professional certificates in sports nutrition (for sports nutritionist)
– Worked in a sports field or with athletes (for sports nutritionists)
– Available for Part time / Full time