Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assess diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary care plans and provides nutritional counselling.
– Consult with physicians to determine diet restrictions of patient.
– Advise patients and their families on dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
– Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
– Develop policies for food service to assist in health promotion and disease control.
– Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
– Test new food products and equipment.
– Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
– Bachelor’s degree in dietitian or a related field such as dietetics or Medical Nutrition
– Knowledge of current nutrition & dietitian practices with strong interpersonal and leadership skill is required.
– Candidates must be fluent in English (written & spoken).
-Good knowledge about supplements